Thursday, January 10, 2013

Simply B Facebook Fan Group Challenge


Here is the card I made for last month's challenge over at the Simply B Facebook Fan Group.  We were given this festive image of London to use on our project.  The challenge was to use Christmas colors.  I inked her up with Copics and stuck with the traditional red and green Christmas combo for her outfit.  Right now, I still struggle with coloring curly hair, but I plan on changing that this year with lots of practice!  You can't tell in the picture, but I added some sparkle to the sentiment with some Stickles.

Well, that's it for my second share of the year.  One of my big goals for this year is to get a lot more cards done, and I already have four more done and ready to share with you all.  See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment