Saturday, January 12, 2013

Elf Fry Box (late Christmas post!)


It's way past Christmas, but I'm just now getting around to posting this Christmas project.  It's quite adorable if I do say so myself!  I discovered a new-ish SVG file company simply called SVG Cutting Files.  Oh, my!  They have the most adorable cutting files and great prices!



I saw this super cute elf fry box and just had to make it for a friend of mine who was my partner in a Christmas swap.  I had some other things for her package already, but I figured chocolate is always a nice surprise!  I filled the box with Hershey Kisses, wrapped it in cellophane, and then topped with my favorite quote from the movie "Elf".  Super cute and fun!

Thanks for stopping by!  I promise to finally get rid of this Halloween blog design soon!  Have a great Saturday!

2 comments: