Friday, August 31, 2012

It's A Wildlife Blog Hop: Sept. 1st




***If you're looking for the Digi Galore challenge post, CLICK HERE.

Hello, everyone!  Welcome to the It's A Wildlife Blog Hop hosted by Gill.  If you are just joining me from Katharine's blog, you are right where you are supposed to be!  If you are just joining the hop and wish to start from the beginning, please hop on over to Gill's blog.



Our sponsor for this hop is Stitchy Bear Digital Stamps.     


The winner will receive a digi image collaboration package consisting of one digi from every artist at the Stitchy Bear shop.  You'll want to check out all the details on Gill's blog if you want to be eligible for the blog hop prize!



For my blog hop project, I decided to go with a monkey theme.  When I think of wildlife, I picture a jungle setting with cute monkeys playfully jumping from tree to tree.  I turned to this cute monkey digital stamp from Kitty Bee Designs.  I love how easy it is to color this digi!  I had this adorable monkey paper from Reminisce in my stash.  I added some twine and letter stickers for the sentiment.

Please hop on over to Jacki's blog next !  Below is the complete blog hop lineup in case you get lost along the way.

6 - Dena - http://missdjones.blogspot.com <<<<------ YOU ARE HERE
7 - Jacki - http://scullduggery-cardsbyjacki.blogspot.com <<<<---- NEXT STOP

4 comments:

  1. super cute card Dena. Thanks for taking time out to create and take part in the hop x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card. I am starting to love the monkey theme as they seem to be popular lately.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dena. I love those papers. Just gorgeous card.
    Hugs Nataliya

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw! What a cute little monkey Dena! The card is so cheery and happy! Love the blue colours. Well done!

    Sorry for the late comments.

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete