Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Friendship Garden's Challenge Blog : Autumn Leaves


Happy Wednesday!  I hope your week is going great so far.  There has been so much going on around here, and I'm just now starting to feel caught up.  I was feeling under the weather for a bit and, of course, being sick always puts a damper on things!  I missed being able to get my craft on! LOL!

On to today's project.  This is a card I created for Challenge Three over at Friendship's Garden Challenge Blog.  The challenge was to use autumn colors and leaves.  I created this card with some paper that actually has a pattern of autumn leaves on it.  How perfect for this challenge!  I also found the perfect sentiment online to go with this card.  Unfortunately, I don't remember where I downloaded it from!  (hate when that happens)
I added some pretty brown and gold ribbon and then finished off with a button embellishment.  

Well, thanks for stopping by !  I will be posting more projects in the next few days, including a banner to be donated to the pediatrics wing at a children's hospital and a Hello Kitty project for a Hello Kitty blog hop this weekend!  Aloha!


3 comments: