Welcome to the Christmas Card Swap Blog Hop! You should have arrived here from Sandra's blog.
The best way to brighten a person's day is to send them a card, and the holidays give everyone the perfect excuse to do that. When you add talent to the mix, you have the perfect hand-made holiday card to brighten anyone's day.
That brings us to today's hop. We have gathered some of the most talented card makers around to bring holiday joy to each other while showing off their talents.
Today, some of these wonderful ladies will be showing off the cards they made. We hope you have fun hopping and hope you get inspired to send out cards if you haven't already!
If you've just joined the hop, please hop on over to Lorby's World where you can find all the details on the blog hop candy.
Now, on to my project:
For me, the key to making multiple cards is sticking with a fairly simple design and an image that is easy to work with. In this case, I turned to a pre-colored digi from The Paper Shelter. That's right -- PRE-COLORED!!! All I had to was print and then cut out with my Nesties. I used a snowflake embossing folder and some cute striped paper from Doodlebug. The "jingle" sentiment is a stamp from the Perfect Ending stamp set by Stampin' Up! How cute is that?!
Thank you for hopping today and please continue on to Shawnee's blog and check out her beautiful card! Below is the complete blog hop lineup in case you get lost along the way.
- Jearise ~ http://lorbysworld.blogspot.com
- Melissa Pinter ~ http://pinkpolkadotscrapping.blogspot.com
- Shelly Lynn ~ http://kccroppers.blogspot.com
- Sandra Merritt ~ http://merritt-vergaray-connection.blogspot.com/
- Dena Jones ~ http://missdjones.blogspot.com/
- Shawnee ~ http://quiverofangels.blogspot.com
- Beth ~ http://motherdaughterdesigns.blogspot.com
- Tonya ~ http://www.creativeaddictiontopaper.blogspot.com/
- Ashley W ~ http://marinewifesscrappinlife.blogspot.com
- Dana T ~ http://danascraftycorner.blogspot.com
- Sharon ~ http://simplysweetbysharon.blogspot.com/