Saturday, September 1, 2012

Happy Birthday, Leanne!


***If you're looking for the It's a Wildlife Blog Hop, CLICK HERE.***

***If you're looking for the Digi Galore post, CLICK HERE.***

Today is Leanne's birthday!  She is one of the very talented DT members over at Lollipop Crafts.  We're celebrating by participating in a blog hop.  My blog isn't one of the actual stops on the hop, but you can hop on over to Lollipop Crafts to join the hop and see what the other LC DT members have created for Leanne!

I recently came across a cute cupcake digi from BirdieBrown's Etsy shop.  There are some really cute digi's there, and I'm definitely going to have to add more to my digi collection!  I inked up this cupcake digi with copics and added some Stickle accents to the frosting.  I also added Glossy Accents to the stars and ribbon.  I love how that makes the stars and ribbon look like epoxy stickers.  They also better match the paper which has a glossy look in some sections.




 I fussycut the cupcake and then adhered it to a circle mat that I cut with my Nesties.  The sentiment was computer-generated and cut out with an SU! Word Window punch.

Hope you like your card, Leanne!  Have a wonderful day.  HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

3 comments:

  1. O Dena!! This is super cute!! Love all the colors and the yummy details! Thanks for making my bday extra special!
    xx
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dena
    Love your fabby creation! Great JOB!
    -Sony
    sonia-studio60.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete