Friday, June 1, 2012

Crafty Sentiments Digi






Today, I'm sharing a card made with a digi by a company I recently discovered:  Crafty Sentiments.  I used this digi of a sweet girl surrounded by a bunch of pretty flowers.  It was fun using a variety of different colors for all the flowers.  I decided to go with a purple and yellow color scheme for the patterned paper and cardstock.  I added some pretty ribbon, a sentiment by Hero Arts, and some bling.  Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to check out all the cute digi's over at Crafty Sentiments!

Crafty Sentiments Website
Crafty Sentiments Blog
Crafty Sentiments on Facebook

3 comments:

  1. Yes she is a cutie.... I need to get more digis from that site.... They have such fun stuff....
    Love what you did with her, great coloring and tht dotted purple ribbon just pops it out...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable image, fabby creation. Great JOB!
    -Sony
    Sonia-Studio60

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh this is so cute! love the purple

    ReplyDelete