Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Cool Dude (Lollipop Crafts Challenge)


Hello, bloggers!  This week's challenge over at Lollipop Crafts is "For Him".  I used a digi from The Paper Shelter called Cockatoo Rules.  I fell in love with this guy the moment I saw him!  I think he's just hilarious with his spiked feathers on top, his shades, and his leather jacket.  My boyfriend -- like many men -- wants to one day buy a bike.  So, I immediately though of him when I saw this digi.

What I also love about this digi is that it comes in a colored version!  I love my Copics, but sometimes, I'm just really not in the mood to color.  I loved that I was able to size this digi, print it,and not have to fuss with coloring.

For my pp, I turned to my stash and used one of my all-time favorite Basic Grey lines:  Lime Rickey.  I bought every single piece in the collection.  Okay, I've done that with a lot of Basic Grey collections, but with Lime Rickey, I even bought multiples of many of the pieces.  The one sheet from the collection with the birds on it was perfect for this card.  I matted a strip of the colorful, rainbow paper and used it at the bottom.  In my mind, it's the road that the bird is riding on.  LOL  The sentiment was computer-generated.

Well, hope you all have a great Hump Day!  I've got a laundry list of things to-do!  Ta-Ta For Now! :)

1 comment:

  1. oh my golly this is just too darn cute!!! love the basic grey paper- really compliments the stamped image!!

    ReplyDelete