Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Oreo Cookie Recipe Card Swap


Hi, Bloggers!!!  I hope you all enjoyed the Labor Day weekend!  It's been a while since I've posted.  I was crazy busy planning and working on things for my youngest daughter's first birthday party which was on Saturday.  I LOVE planning events, but I always worry that I will forget something important!  I was so glad when it was over.  Everyone had a great time and loved all the little details.  I will be posting tons of pictures once I can sort through them and type out everything.

Today, I am sharing a recipe card I made for an Oreo Cookie Recipe Swap.  I was really happy with how this turned out. I found the Oreo font online and used it to create the OREO logo at the bottom and also to type out the Oreo slogan:  Milk's Favorite Cookie.  I used the Create-a-Critter cartridge to cut the milk bottle and pop-dotted it to add dimension.  Isn't that milk bottle just too cute?  LOL  I also added some black and white polka dot ribbon that was leftover from my daughter's party..heh..heh.  Oh, for the record, I haven't actually tried this recipe, but it sure does look YUMMY!  Enjoy!

5 comments:

  1. Great recipe page! These bars sound yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the oreo font! May have to try your recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute! Very impressive! I will have to try that recipe soon. My hubby and son are Oreo fanatics! Thanks for sharing!:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great recipe card, and now I'm hungry for cookies! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Dena! What island are you on? We go to Kona about 4xs a year at least. We have a charter business there. ~Lenae

    ReplyDelete