Monday, May 16, 2011

Strawberry Tag for Fruit-Themed Swap




This is another tag I created for a tag swap. This was for the Easy/Fruit category. It only required two embellishments, but it was hard for me to keep it simple! The strawberry is from the Cricut Hello Kitty Greetings cartridge. I stickled it to add some sparkle and then pop-dotted for dimension. Just wish you could see the sparkle from the stickles in the pictures! The word 'sweet' was cut with MTC. I did faux stitching and also added a dewdrop in front and at the end of the word. The little seed packet tag was a stamp from the same line. The words '100% sweet' were from a Studio G stamp set. The paper is from the Berrylicious line by Imaginesce. LOVE that line!!! I'll be back with more projects in the next day or two! Thanks for looking. :)


2 comments:

  1. Mmm, makes me wanna eat some strawberries now! Very "sweet" tag and I'm sure your partner will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute, Dena!! Love the bright colors u've used. Hugs, Jen

    ReplyDelete