Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Ginger Snap Scraps: Dairy Day Guest Design Spot



Hey, everyone!  It's Dairy Day today over at Gingersnap Scraps.  I'm guest designing two projects this month, and this is the first.  If you haven't shopped at Ginger Snap Scraps yet, drop what you're doing and head on over there for a 30% off all in-stock items sale this week!

I recently treated myself to a bunch of paper pads from Ginger Snap Scraps during a big sale.  I used one of the pads I bought for this project.  I used papers from the Echo Park This & That Graceful Charming 6 x 6 pad. Echo Park has always been a favorite of mine, and this collection does not disappoint. There are 24 sheets in this pad -- and, they are double-sided!  Love that!

The digi is from Meljen's Designs.  I colored it with Copics and added some sparkle with my favorite Stardust Stickles.  The sentiment was computer-generated.  Sometimes, I like to add it to the digi image before printing as I did in this case.  I finished off the card with some ribbon and bling from my stash.  

3 comments:

  1. I love this Dena! Great job! So glad to have you with us this month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your GDT spot.... Cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute! I had an ice cream-themed birthday party for my daughter's 2nd birthday in April and an ice cream card would've been perfect for the occasion.

    ReplyDelete