Thursday, March 15, 2012

Surprise Birthday Hop for Kris at Lollipop Crafts!


It's Krista Palakiko's birthday today and a few of us are throwing her a surprise birthday blog hop. If you just popped in you might want to hop on over to the beginning at the Lollipop Crafts blog. Why? Well one lucky hopper will win a SURPRISE PRIZE! All you need to do is hop along to each friend’s blog, leave some love, then head back to the Lollipop Crafts blog and let them know you completed the hop. Who knows, maybe along the way some of Kris' friends might be giving away RAKS of their own, so make sure you stop and give some love to everyone. The winner will be announced on Sunday, March 18th.


**If you get lost along the way the MASTER LIST is on the Lollipop Crafts Blog.
 
We have a lot going on at home this week, so I decided to go with a CAS type card.  I used this super cute digi from eyeCandie Creations.  Love that strawberry and that cute girl with her poufy hair! LOL  I added ribbon from my stash and computer-generated the sentiment.  Love using my computer for that!  I can choose the font I want, the size, and the exact saying !  I'm probably going to add a little charm to the ribbon.  Just need to look through my stash.  I also have some goodies for Kris, but I don't want to ruin the surprise.  You'll just have to wait for your happy mail, Kris!  HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!!  =)

15 comments:

  1. O my Dena, this is freekin' cute!! I love her afro puff hair and that strawberry cracks me up! I know Kris is going to love it!
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute! love the coloring of your image

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwww, love this!!! CUTE CUTE CUTE!!!! that image is just adorable!! Thanks Dena love for being apart of this special day!!! Means alot!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I great cheery card. love it.
    hugs kelly

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love when the sentiments match the stamps! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is stunning, what a fun card he he love the image, so cute :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is very cute. I love the image- especially the strawberry.

    ReplyDelete
  8. How fun is this image? :) Great job and Kris will definitely smile with this card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is a super cute digi! I love strawberries! Great bday card for Kris!

    ReplyDelete
  10. RED !!! I love the strawberry !! I think the polka dots and gingham are my favorite parts of the card.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a cute card! Love the colors. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello!
    Love the tiny girl on the smiley strawberry, adorable! Very Pretty Card! love it!
    -Sony
    sonia-studio60.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete