(click on image to enlarge)
Hi and welcome to the Valentines Decor and Gifts Blog Hop!
If you happened here by chance you're in luck! There are going to be 20 stops full of great ideas, so grab a beverage and head over to our hostess' (Staci) blog. The sponsor for this hop is Designs on Cloud 9 & she has offered us a $20 Gift voucher for the GRAND prize. Head over to her Facebook page and show her some love. One lucky person who comments on this hop will be the winner of this generous prize. (1 person from each stop will be randomly choosen & then out of those 20 a random drawing will be done for the grand prize).
My project for this hop is something I've started doing in my home each season after seeing a lot of variations on the internet. It's an easy and affordable holiday project that can be changed for each holiday.
I got an inexpensive picture frame from Wal-Mart. It's a black frame with white matte board that allows for 4 pictures. For Valentine's Day, I added some patterned paper that I had leftover from another Valentine's Day project. I then cut the letters L-O-V-E with my Cricut using the Storybook cartridge. I love using that font for this project. I used Cricut Design Studio to get the letters at just the height I wanted as well as the width. I wanted to widen the letters in order to fill up more of the space. I adhered the letters to the patterned paper and placed in the frame. That's it! Easy Peasy, Lemon Squeezy! =)
Thanks for stopping by. Please be sure to hop on over to Daisy's blog next! Below if the complete blog hop lineup:
- Staci: http://preciousmem.blogspot.com
- Ashley Glamourous: http://theglamoroussideofscrapping.blogspot.com
- Lisa Peters: http://handmadewithlove-lisa.blogspot.com/
- Audrey Dickinson: http://scrappyemt.blogspot.com
- Anita Meadows Cannon:~ http://www.anitaandbugs.blogspot.com
- Lucy Kelleher: http://love2createitall.blogspot.com
- Michele Eickholt: http://chelescrafts.blogspot.com/
- Sylvia Solorio: http://bellascrapbookdesigns.blogspot.com
- Darla Haverstock: http://stampingunderdoctorsorders.blogspot.com/
- Kimberly Pate: http://scrappingrookie.blogspot.com
- Liz Mullen: http:// scrapiliciouslife.blogspot.com
- Lisa Marie Lam:http://craftylam.blogspot.com
- Nicolette Simpson:http://beyondscrapin.blogspot.com
- Janet Nagai: http://createatdreamscrapbooks.blogspot.com
- Dena Jones: http://missdjones.blogspot.com/
- Daisy Collins: http://tsunamirosedesigns.blogspot.com
- Amanda Youlkis: http://a-prata-design.blogspot.com/
- Nancie Brungard: http://alittlepieceofmebynancie.blogspot.com/