Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Friendship's Garden Challenge Blog: Pinterest Inspiration


Hello, bloggers!  How do you like the new look here?  LOL!  I finally changed the template and decided to go with a Christmas theme.  I have to say that I really like it!  It's so cute and festive!  Well, I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving holiday.  As usual, I ate way too much.  OINK!  I did all the baking and cooking, so I was pretty exhausted after.  No venturing out to the mall on Black Friday for me, BUT my boyfriend did buy me an early Christmas present online.  I'm getting a Silhouette Cameo!!! WOO-HOO!!!!  It won't ship until early or mid-December, so that means it will be a few weeks before I can play with my new toy.  BOO HOO!  I can't wait! *pout*

Well, enough pouting and on to the latest challenge at Friendship's Garden Challenge Blog..  This time, it's a color inspiration challenge from a Pinterest post.  Here are the colors :



I made a quick card using a diecut I had in my stash as the focal point.  I added some seam binding and a vintage stick pin from SU!  I finished off the card with a few flat pearls.

I'm going to be posting more projects in the next few weeks, so please be sure to stop by again.  I'm sponsoring a blog hop this weekend called "Christmas Cards and Cookies".  There will be 15+ talented ladies sharing Christmas cards and tags along with recipes for yummy Christmas goodies.  So, if you're looking for some ideas for goodies you can bake for your friends and family, be sure to stop by.

Last, I want to share that the turkey card I posted a few weeks ago was selected as one to be showcased over at Die Cuttin Divas.  I was so flattered that they chose my card!


Well, thanks for stopping by.  Don't forget to stop by and enter the latest challenge over at Friendship's Garden Challenge Blog.

4 comments:

  1. Awesome Creation!!! I love your blog!!! Have a wonderful day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so Christmassy - love it Maribel~~
    And so is your card... everything you do and create is beautiful.... Such great talents....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Christmas look, your cards are just awesome.... and congrats.....
    You are so creative my friend....
    hugs to you :)

    ReplyDelete