Aloha from Hawaii! Welcome to the World Cardmaking Day Blog Hop hosted by Gill at http://creationsbygillm.blogspot.com/ . I am stop number 2 on today's hop, so you should have just came from Gill's blog and viewed her beautiful creations there.
Today, I am sharing a 6 x 6 card I made with a girly theme. I used patterned paper by American Crafts which I thought was so perfect for a girly card. I cut out a cameo silhouette using MTC and a file from Kate's Silhouettes over at svgcuts.com. You can't tell by the picture, but I actually cut two cuts of the cameo and then pop-dotted one on the other to add dimension. I added some sheer pink ribbon, twine, and a heart charm. The sentiment is by Hero Arts.
Before hopping on to your next stop, please remember that there is blog candy to be had! For a chance to win, each day, leave comments on ALL the blogs in the hop. You need to comment to be eligible to win the prizes, divided up into a top 3. The winner will be announced by Gill later in the week, after the hop closes. More details are at Gill's blog.
Thanks for stopping by! When you're ready, please hop over to Linda's blog. A complete list of the blogs in today's hop is listed below.
2. Dena http://missdjones.blogspot.com/ <<<--- YOU ARE HERE
3. Linda http://thefruitofmyhands.blogspot.com/ <<<--- GO HERE NEXT
4. Jen R http://memorieswithjen.blogspot.com/
5. Jacki http://cardsbyjacki.blogspot.com/
6. Pam Bray - http://pammejo-scrapbookflair.blogspot.com/
8. Becky http://beckscricards.blogspot.com/
9. Valerie http://canonburycreations.blogspot.com/
10. Alethea http://lilodesigns.blogspot.com/